- What you can do to prevent non-point source pollution: The US Environmental Protection Agency's tips on preventing pollution in the watershed for agriculture, mining, forestry and at home.
- Do's and Don'ts around the home: The US Environmental Protection Agency's tips on things to do around the home to prevent non-point source pollution.
- Household hazardous waste collection at your doorstep and local used oil recycling locations. Chula Vista and Imperial Beach residential waste. Call: 1-800-237-2583
- Water Conservation Hotline: (619) 239-0132
- Think Blue (Storm drain pollution): (888) THINK BLUE (844-6525)
- Stormwater Pollution Hotline: (619) 533-3793
- Smoking Vehicles Hotline: (800) 287-6653
Last updated: 8/5/2010 10:40:20 AM