Skip to page body Home About Us Governing Board For Customers Conservation Contact Us

In general, the property owner must repair, or hire a plumber to repair, any leak which occurs past the meter (the areas shown in blue on the illustration below). Sweetwater Authority will repair leaks on its system (the areas shown in white). (En espaƱol)

In case of an emergency, call (619) 420-1413.


Last updated: 7/30/2010 10:27:07 PM